Thursday, February 16, 2012

Product Review: Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara

I was looking for a good lengthening mascara in CVS about a week ago and there were seriously so many lengthening mascaras I was getting dizzy. I really wasn't sure which one to get since they all were basically screaming BUY ME BUY ME I'M THE BEST! I controlled myself from buying more than one and I ended up getting this one! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I only have been using it for a week and my lashes are already longer! It spreads each lash out so nicely and never clumps them together. On top of this I use my FAVORITE mascara ever created which is Loreal's Voluminous in Carbon Black. The Illegal Length is such a great base for it. I completely recommend this mascara to all you girlies out there who want long lashes. Go get it, I promise you you won't regret it! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment