Thursday, February 16, 2012

Get a 'Flawless Face'

Here is another How-To on how to get a flawless looking face. I don't usually use this much makeup everyday, but this routine is perfect for an event where cameras will be flashing! I did not demonstrate how I did my eyes in the video, I mainly just focused on my face. If you guys have any requests for any looks pleeeeeeaseeee let me know! Hope you love xo!

Products I used: LUSH TeaTree Water, Make Up Forever HD Foundation #128, NARS Foundation Powder in "Mountain", By Terry Touche Veloutee Concealer in Cream, Smashbox Camera Ready Concealer # 2, Make Up Forever HD Translucent Powder, Mario Dedivanovics Eye M Glam by Giella Cosmetics, Smashbox "Bronze Lights" Suntan Matte Bronzer and La Prairie's Illuminating Face Powder in Soft Glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment